Featured Answer

Asked on

Can I (as a Mechanical Engineer major) become a theoretical nuclear/particle physicists?

Did I choose the wrong bachelor's degree to earn? I am a freshman and still have time to change it if need-be. Just wondering if I attend a really good post-grad school could a mechanical engineering degree transfer as "enough knowledge" to allow me to earn a masters/PhD in nuclear physics or theoretical particle physics? I have a deep passion for particle physics. It gives me a hadron. (yes I had to) Any help is appreciated.

Answers (1)

1d7ba0711507 profile image