There were 30 definitions and i got like 20.. I cant get the last 10.. Please help!
Words left to use:
1) alkali metal.
2) atomic number
3) atomic weight
4) chemical property
7) mass number
8) noble gasses
9) periodic table
10) physical property
And these are the definitions, any that you can help me with will be GREAT!:
1) property that allows a material to be flattened without shattering
2) table in which elements are placed in order of increasing atomic number, such that elements with similar properties are located in the same group
3) average mass of an atom of an element
4) property that can be observed without changing the identity of a sample of matter. Physical property?
5) number of protons in an atom; distinguishes atoms of different elements
6) sum of the protons and neutrons in the nucleus of an atom
7) name given to a group of chemically reactive metals located in group 1 on the periodic table. Alkali metal?
8) name given to a group of chemically stable, non reactive non-metals. Noble gasses?
9) atoms of the same element with a different number of neutrons
10) property of a substance that involves a change in the original substance. Chemical change?